It is our pleasure to invite you to join us for The European Conference on Clinical Trials in Neurology and Psychiatry (CTNP2020) which will take place 11-12 June 2020 in London, UK
This conference will provide an opportunity for interaction between neurology and psychiatry, in the Neuroscience’s field. On one side we find Psychiatry, with its RDoC approach (Research Domain Criteria), which integrates many levels of information to better explain mental disorders and their neural circuitry, and on the other side we have Neurology, that considers the behavioral outcomes of psychiatric disorders. Through these two different perspectives we look at trial’s results in a translational way, which represents the present and the future of Neuropsychiatry.
The scientific program will address a number of challenging topics, including (amongst others):
- Clinical Trials – Chances and limitations of meta-analyses
- Innovative treatments (e.g. neurostimulation, acupuncture, cannabis)
- Clinical links between heart, brain, and soul, sleeping and waking
- Inflammatory States and OCD: From PANS to a redefinition of the pathology
- Hidden comorbidities in neurological disorders: through Fibromyalgia, Parkinson’s Disease, Huntington’s Disease and Migraine
We look forward to welcoming you to what will certainly be a fascinating and engaging meeting.
Prof Dr med Göran Hajak, Germany Prof Dr Stefano Pallanti, Italy