Click on the above box to open the submission form
ABSTRACT SUBMISSION GUIDELINES
The Conference Chairs invite the submission of original abstracts for Poster Presentation.
- All abstracts submitted via the online submission form by the deadline of TBA in accordance wiht new conference dates will be forwarded to the Conference Chairs for review.
- All abstracts must be submitted and presented in clear English with grammar and spelling of a quality suitable for publication.
- Abstracts submitted by fax or e-mail will not be accepted.
- Please do not submit multiple copies of the same abstract.
- To correct an abstract that has already been submitted or to submit another abstract, please use the log-in and password which you received when you submitted your original abstract. This will enable you to access the previously submitted abstract/s or to submit an additional abstract/s.
CONFIRMATION OF RECEIPT & NOTIFICATION OF DECISION
You will receive email confirmation that your abstract has been received, indicating the allocated abstract number. Please refer to this abstract number in all further correspondence regarding the abstract.Please contact the Conference Secretariat if you submit an abstract and do not receive confirmation that it has been received. Notifications regarding the status of your abstract will be sent once the review process is complete.
WRITING & SUBMITTING YOUR ABSTRACT
Please follow the guidelines below when writing and submitting your abstract/paper.
The abstract should be as informative as possible, standard abbreviations may be used.
It should not contain diagrams/tables/images: these may be added when submitting the paper. Before you begin, please prepare the following information:
- Author’s contact details (email, phone number, postal address)
- Author’s and co-Authors’ details (Full first and family name(s), email)
- Affiliation details: institution / company/ University, city, state (if relevant), country
- Abstract title; The title should not exceed 20 words
- Abstract text: The abstract should not exceed 300 words
- Abstract topic: Please choose from the list of topics
To view the abstract topics, click HERE.
Title and Body:
Title: The title should clearly indicate the nature of the investigation. Each word should begin with a capital letter with the exception of transition words (maximum 20 words).
Length: The Abstract body should be no longer than 300 words in total
Structure: Please structure your abstract using the following headings:
After your abstract submittal you will be sent an automatic e-mail confirming your successful submission. If you do not receive this confirmation e-mail, please contact the Conference Secretariat.
Note: Only the accepted abstracts of fully registered and paid presenters can be included in the final Conference program. Registration and payment is required within 10 days from the date of notification. Failure to register and pay on time may result in your abstract being removed from the program.